After creating your corporate membership registration, a short cover letter explaining your company from the COMPANY INFORMATION tab in My ACCOUNT section and information regarding, the sector you are working with, etc. should be filled. In the PRODUCTS AND SERVICES section, you can briefly explain your company size and strength to the companies by selecting the machine technologies you use.
Machine ParkourThe next section is MACHINE TECHNOLOGY. It is one of the most important sections that will enable you to find companies easily and precisely by providing advanced filtering options. You will have an option to use the MACHINE TECHNOLOGY filter when picking a company in the OUTSOURCED MANUFACTURING JOBS section. For this reason, it is important to fill this area correctly for your CNC machines that you want to use.
Similarly, the certificates section, which is the next step, is one of the important areas that will strengthen your company profile and differentiate you from your competitiors.After completing your company profile, you can start bidding by selecting the jobs that are suitable for your company from the contract job postings section.
What To Consider When Outsourcing Manufacturing Work?
The process of searching for a contract manufacturing vendor can be long, complex, and costly to replace. Therefore, consider all relevant criteria before deciding on a subcontractor. When picking a contract manufacturer there are certain important points your firm should take into account:
- Technological Infrastructure
It is very important not miss any of these points mentioned in order to create a strong and remarkable profile online and create trust among members. With the help of the advanced search and intelligent filter functions, every registered member will save time when looking for partners on parkurda.com.
Parkurda also sends regular notifications and alerts to its manufacturer community on the platform in order to save time for companies looking for manufacturers. Registered members can get daily updates on new listings and offers and never miss an opportunity.
Potential Benefits of Outsourced Manufacturing
Outsourced manufacturing is essentially a production agreement between two companies. The outsourced manufacturer specializes in manufacturing of parts, materials or whole products on behalf of the hiring company. The hiring firm usually provides a design or formula to the contract manufacturer to replicate or improve. When two businesses enter this agreement, the manufacturing business that creates, builds, or constructs the products for the other is referred to as the contract manufacturer.
Companies often choose outsourced manufacturing for a few reasons, all of which make it easier, less expensive and more efficient to bring new products to the market and distribute them broadly. The subcontractor business model might help a business improve its complex supply chain, produce and sell products without having to invest in machinery, equipment or specialized product knowledge.
Important Points Regarding Manufacturing Agreements
Suppliers and customers should make sure that outsourced manufacturing agreements protect them sufficiently against legal risks. This is important to avoid unpleasant surprises in case of disputes. There are a number of typical legal risks in connection with contract manufacturing agreements which the parties should be aware and should address:
- The exact definitions of the products to be delivered and the services to be provided is very important and should be well written
- Identify any side products or services needed for the manufacturing job; identify any third party instititions that might be involved to get the job done
- Establish guidelines for the inspection and testing of the products set forth by the company which contracts out the manufacture
- Outline modifications to orders, as well as guarantees and compensation in case of breach of contract, quality, completion time
- Depending on the nature of the contractual relationship, the allocation of new IP created by the supplier during the performance of the contract manufacturing agreement can be a difficult issue and should be well written before the exchange of important competitive information
- Another legal issue to be considered is whether and to what extent the supplier´s ability to deliver the same or comparable products to competitors should be limited
- Termination rights for other reasons than material breach and insolvency should be carefully considered as well
The issues discussed above are by no means the only legal issues that require attention when negotiating outsourced manufacturing agreements because they can result in disputes. Based on our experience, considering these issues can help to significantly reduce the legal risks in connection with such an agreement.
Advantages of Outsourced Manufacturing
Outsoured manufacturing offers a number of benefits:
- Companies save on their capital costs because they do not have to pay for a facility and the equipment needed for production. They can also save on labor costs such as wages and training
- Companies can take advantage of skills that they may not possess, but the outsourced manufacturer does. The manufacturer is likely to have relationships formed with raw material suppliers or special methods for efficiency within their production
- Companies can focus on their core competencies better if they can partner base production to an outside company