Parkurda provides a multi dimensional approach to solve your problems regarding everything about the CNC industry After completing your corporate membership, you get access to listings of CNC operators. You can filter, list and review resumes of the CNC Operators you are looking for by clicking on the FIND CNC OPERATOR tab from the PERSONNEL LISTINGS section on the top menu on the home page. You can easily customize your search according to their machine technology fields, salary expectations etc to save time and have more precise results . If the operator pool is not enough, you also have an option to create listings/annoucements regarding your needs to get applications directly from the candidates
FIND a CNC OPERATOR
The CNC OPERATORS you are looking for are on parkurda.com
YOU CAN ADVERTISE A JOB
Upon completing your corporate membership, by filling out your Company Information from your Contract Affairs section after registering, you can provide your Personnel Listing after creating your company profile,
* You can have your CNC operator need to be listed in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section,
* You can make the candidates apply to your listing post,
* You can update your post from My Account section: or change its ACTIVE - PASSIVE status. You can instantly respond to the candidates who applied to your ad
What is CNC Machining?
CNC machining is a term commonly used in manufacturing and industrial applications. CNC machining is a subtractive manufacturing process which typically employs computerized controls and machine tools to remove layers of material from a stock piece and produces a custom-designed part. This process is suitable for a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, wood, glass, foam, and composites, and finds application in a variety of industries. The CNC machine definition is that it represents the actual programmable machine that is capable of autonomously performing the operations of CNC machining. Note the contrast between the process (CNC machining definition) versus the machine (CNC machine definition).Machine tools are description machines that shape by removing on sharpe chips from the workpiece with the help of a cutting tool it. Those types machines has revolution movement cutting tool or materials. This movement like opposite in way. If have get it cutting tool must have fix it material or oppsite its. Machine tools are usually called name related to the operations performans . For example, Lathe machine, Grinding Machine, Drilling macihe, etc.
The alphanumeric codes written in a specific logical order to operate machine tools are called NC (Numerical Control) program. The operation of these NC codes with the help of a computer integrated into the machine tool is called CNC (Computerized Numerical Control), and benches are called CNC machine tools.
Who are CNC Operators ?
A CNC operator produces machined parts by programming, setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. Maintaining equipment, adhering to quality and safety standards and keeping detailed part records are some of the core responsibilities of a CNC operator. Other duties include:
* Follow all company policies and safety protocols * Set up equipment using proper calibration procedures * Participate in regular safety and training classes * Strictly follow guidelines for operating machinery * Perform inspections of the work area and machines at the beginning and end of each shift * Use proper handling techniques to load raw materials and unload castings * Perform daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery * Use specialized instruments to ensure quality requirements
The person who is the produce get to by written nc codes or get inculeded already written codes to CNC machines by metal or non-metal material that who person called CNC operator. CNC operators are working specially in the machine building sector and spare parts manufacturing, mold making, automotive, etc. They works almost all sectors after improve technology that LASER and WATERJET sectors, they have started to work in non-metal sectors.
Applications for CNC Machines
CNC machining is a manufacturing process suitable for a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, construction, and agriculture, and able to produce a range of products, such as automobile frames, surgical equipment, airplane engines, and hand and garden tools. The process encompasses several different computer-controlled machining operations—including mechanical, chemical, electrical, and thermal processes—which remove the necessary material from the workpiece to produce a custom-designed part or product.Today, CNC Machining Operations are used in almost all areas of the industry and in the manufacture of all kinds of workpieces. This machines are named related to the work they do as like in conventional machine tools. For example, CNC Lathe, CNC Machining Center, CNC Laser Machine, etc.
Must Have CNC Operator SkillsetCNC operators require a range of skills to succeed in a machine shop or manufacturing facility.
- CNC operators use analytical skills to read and understand part drawings, blueprints, models and other technical specifications related to their craft.
- CNC operators use their knowledge of Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software daily and must stay up to date on the latest software tools. They also use math skills to measure dimensions, set parameters in the software and check part tolerances/quality control.
- Must be knowledgebla about the CNC machine types and their ability.
- These skills, particularly mechanical engineering, are especially advantageous because operators need to develop a deep working understanding of how the machinery operates. They’re also required to clean, calibrate and maintain the machines and other tools.
- CNC operators frequently face problems with design drawings, quality issues and problems with tools and other materials that require the deduction skills and patience to rectify.
- In addition to being able to accurately follow instructions, a CNC operator must be adaptable to frequent changes in the work environment, prioritizing competing demands and unexpected delays in production.
- Must be knowledgeble to get the workpiece clamping and who must be know well apparatus and systems and selection criteria
- Must be know cutting tool technology and clamping systems.
- Must be know well safe working procedures and he/she must be do its.
- Operator should be able to calibrate regarding working cutting tools.
- Must know very well the meanings of cutting theory, cutting speed, revolution number and feed terms and their calculations.
- Operator should know the measuring and control instruments well and their usage.
- Operator should be able to read technical drawing.
- Operatorshould be able to control the work done according to the size and other features in the manufacturing drawing
- Must have material knowledge.
- Operator should get to clean and maintain the CNC machine completely.
History of CNC Machines
Numerical Control (NC) idea first came up in the production of complex aircraft parts needed by the U.S. air force around end of the II.World War. Since the production of such parts was not possible with the current manufacturing technology, they had to discover advanced systems. Parsons Corporation and MIT University started working on these systems around 1952. Cincinnatti-Hydrel performed the first successful work by equipping a milling machine with Numerical Control (NC).Find a CNC Operator